Hatfield Practice provides you with fast access to treatment when you are in pain. We have over 30 years of experience managing pain, symptom relief and reducing inflammation and swelling. Out of hours, and Emergency contact or reception team will advise over the phone on 01707 888229 or arrange an appointment today. We provide safe pain-relieving treatments. Fast treatments help to reduce inflammation and healing times. Click here for directions—free parking right outside the Hatfield Practice. Please let us know beforehand if you need help, and we will be outside to help you.
In pain? What should I do?
- Call The Hatfield Practice pain advice line on 01707 888229 for advice.
- Out of hours? Call our Emergency number: 075 909 242 66.
- Our team will be able to provide you with clear, no-nonsense advice over the phone.
- Call us? Phone calls help lower stress levels.
- If your pain is severe, we may be able to provide you with an appointment today.
What should I do next?
- Maybe try to arrange a lift from family and friends. Driving in pain is not pleasant and could put you at risk.
- Perhaps use a local taxi service to the Hatfield Practice.
- Here is another link for Directions to the Hatfield Practice
- Please take your time. It sometimes really helps to take painkillers if advised.
- Use hot or cold in the area. Wear loose clothing if it helps.
Occasionally disc injuries can cause incontinence or bladder problems. These symptoms may present as numbness when wiping the Bottom (Saddle Anaesthesia). Back pain with bladder or bowel function, with loss of bladder or function or numbness, could be a herniated disc pushing on nerves. If this is the case, it should be treated and evaluated immediately at your A&E STRAIGHT AWAY. Don’t leave it or “wait and see “. The bowel and bladder nerves can become permanently damaged, leading to incontinence. Please call us if you are concerned or want advice on 075 909 242 66.