Benefits of Treatment
Many people already know the benefits of Osteopathy and physiotherapy. Osteopaths provide over ten million treatments each year in the UK. Osteopathy, in particular, is very effective for conditions such as low back pain, tendonitis, and sciatica. Osteopathy has many similarities to Physiotherapy; it’s safe and effective. Osteopaths spend years developing pain-relieving techniques and palpation skills designed to treat in a uniquely effective hands-on way. Osteopathy improves spine and joint mobility so that the body works as well as it should. Osteopathy is great for pain relief and encouraging us back to health. It’s effective, and treatment increases independence and confidence in the way we move. Everyone can benefit from Osteopathy!
Safe and Effective Treatment
Osteopathy is a safe, non-surgical hands-on treatment. Osteopathy benefits pain management without the worry of avoiding your regular activities and taking time off work. Osteopathy treatment allows for pain relief without the need for lengthy recovery times. The Osteopath will provide whole-body healing because they treat your whole body system. The fundamental philosophy behind Osteopathy is that if one part of the body is struggling, the rest of the body has to work harder to compensate. It can be like a link in a chain; weakness in one part of the body can lead to overall weakness and increased pain. When part of the body suffers, the other parts work much harder to compensate. Over time the compensation fails, leading to inflammation, stiffness, tension, and almost certainly, pain. Osteopathy provides care to the whole body and balances the entire body.
Benefits of Osteopathy at the Hatfield Practice
- Over 30 years of experience. Friendly staff and a safe, clean environment
- No long waiting lists, NHS Physiotherapy is by phone and painfully slow
- Access to immediate, convenient appointments, day, evenings & weekends
- We won’t keep you waiting for hours
- Osteopathy is safe. Osteopaths are trained to deal with pain and injury
- Emergency same-day treatment and pain relief
- Osteopathy is great for pain relief and encouraging us back to health
- Hatfield Practice provide you with one to one 100% Individual attention
- Professional hands-on treatments and guaranteed privacy
- Individual exercise advice with treatment tailored to your needs.
- Sports injury rehabilitation and patient education is our strength
- Hatfield Practice believes that excellent communication is the key. We will answer any questions you may have