I would describe myself as –
- I am considered highly motivated and good at motivating others,
- Enthusiastic , dynamic and fun ( I would hate to see you bored ! )
- An experienced Sports Massage, sports injury Therapist,
- Personal Trainer with dynamic psychological approaches to training
- Gym Instructor and fitness fanatic !
- Nutritional Adviser, healthcare advisor and friend.
As a Personal Training I have a keen interest in empowering clients in a wide-range of abilities and talents to reach their lifestyle and exercise goals. I can make you fitter, more flexible and help you achieve your goals.
I have a keen interest in Health and Lifestyle promotion and believe that Deep Soft Tissue Sports Massage is paramount to optimising performance, preparing for exercise and injury rehabilitation
I wont just sit back and let you do all the work !
I am well qualified for such a role as can be seen below:
- Qualified in Sports Massage (REPs Level 3)
- Qualified Personal Trainer (REPs Level 3)
- Certification in Nutrition.
- Featured in Work Out magazine for Sports Massage and Personal Training advice.
- Psychology Degree (Upper Second Class Hons, 2:1) including two years in Sports Science.
After studying Sport Sciences for two years alongside my Psychology degree (high 2:1), I completed further training in Sports Massage, Nutrition and a Diploma in Personal Training.
I Over the years i have developed a strong and varied client base and enjoy working alongside a busy team of enthusiastic professionals.
I particularly enjoy working with clients individually as a Personal Trainer – assessing their injuries and working with them to help them recover. Many people are preparing for the ” big” event, just want to get fitter for life or even just to ‘unwind’. I regularly meet with clients to give nutritional advice and advise them on other health issues i guess my door is always open.
My Sports Massage Therapy training enhanced my knowledge of communicating fitness and lifestyle information to a varied client base as well as adding to my knowledge of anatomy considerably. I enjoy dealing with a wide range of clients with my freelance work.
I keep my self in shape by regularly exercising to set a good example to my clients and appeared in Work Out Magazine for my Sports Massage and Personal Training skills and also appeared on ‘Britain’s Next Top Model’ in 2008.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity and i really hope you enjoy your personal training with me .